"Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum"

AFFIDAVIT OF GUARDIANSHIP

IN THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
THE OATHS (JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS AND STATUTORY
DECLARATIONS) ACT 1966

AFFIDAVIT OF GUARDIANSHIP

I, .............................. adult, Christian  and resident of Dar es Salaam , Doth hereby solemnly takes oath                and states as follows:
1. That I am the deponent in this matter, thus conversant with what is about to be deposed hereto.
2. That I am the guardian of ................................., ............................. and ................................... 

3. That the said ............................ was born on........., ........  20....... at ......... and is my young sister .

4. That the said .......................... was born on the .........., ......... 20...... at ........... and is my young sister.

5. That the said ...................... was born on the .........., ............ 20......... at ............ and my aunt.

6. That my parents are unable to maintain my young sisters  as such I have been compelled to take of                  them. 
7. That the  parents of ...................are unable to meet the basic requirements thus, I have to  support him.
8. That I have been taking care of the said ........................., and .....................  since the year  20..... and          they are solely dependent on me.
9. That I have been taking care of the said ........................ since the year 20........... and he is solely                  dependent on me. 
10. That all what is stated above is true to the best of my own knowledge.



Dated at............... this....day of ......20......


SWORN at ............................by the said}       .................................
..........................................who is known }         DEPONENT
to me  Personally,                                     }
this.....day of.......................20................ }

BEFORE ME:

Name:................................
Address:............................
Signature:...........................
Designation: COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

JURIST - Paper Chase

Blog Archive

Followers